Why do you need Essential Oils and why have you found yourself here?
The power of Mother Nature! Essential oils naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
But what are they good for? Well… EVERYTHING!
- They support health issues.
- They help support healthy skin and can slow the ageing process.
- They are amazing for spiritual, emotional and physiological support.
- You can using them in cooking.
- You can use them for cleaning.
- They help support muscle discomfort.
- They are invigorating and help wake you up.
- They can support sleep, relaxation and anxiousness.
- They are suitable and safe around children.
- They have a million ways to use them. You need them! Everyone does!
When you choose to align and support a company such as doTERRA… you choose to align and support brothers and sister all over this beautiful planet, because doTERRA have an amazing thing called “CO-IMPACT SOURCING”. This means Vetiver from Haiti. Oregano from Turkey. Frankincense from Somalia. Ylang Ylang from Madagascar. Wintergreen from Nepal. Cardamom from Guatemala. Douglas Fir from New Zealand. Lemongrass from Southern India. Lemon and bergamot from Sicily. Tea Tree and eucalyptus from right here, in Australia… and the list goes on and on and on.