BRAGG’S APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS THE BEST!
BRAGG’S APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
This I can’t live without! I use apple cider vinegar for so many things. Even the other day when I got a few mosquito bites, I dabbed cold apple cider vinegar on it and they stopped itching and went away within the next 24 hours! I don’t honestly mind the taste either. I mix it with manuka honey and it tastes amazing. I also use it in salad dressings and marinades. If I am coming down with a cold or a sore throat this is my “go to”! If I’m lucky enough to catch it early enough I can usually stop those germs right in their tracks!!!
Bragg Live Foods was founded in 1912. by Paul C. Bragg. Bragg, who also introduced America to the first health food store, was affected by tuberculosis as a teenager and developed his own diet and exercise routine to rebuild his body. As a result, he excelled in athletics and experienced unparalleled health. For over 100 years, his company has spread the gospel of health by providing natural products and a library of information. Although Paul is no longer with us, the company is now run by his daughter, Patricia Bragg, who continues to reach out and spread the word of health through radio shows, television, and personal lectures.
- Natural heartburn remedy.
- May help joint discomfort.
- Supports normal metabolic processes.
- Promotes balanced glucose levels.
- Rich in potassium, a key mineral for muscle growth, nervous system, and heart health.
- ACV may encourage weight loss by breaking down fats.
- Used externally to give skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
- Great external remedy for dandruff and acne.
- For a facial tonic, combine 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup cold water and apply with a cotton ball!
- To reduce feet and hand swelling, rubbing apple cider vinegar onto hands or feet. A must-have during pregnancy!
- After sun exposure, diluting 1-2 cups of apple cider vinegar in a warm bath can help reduce sunburn.
- When your throat is sore, mix 1/4 cup of ACV with 1/4 cup warm water and gargle every hour.
- Combine 4-5 tablespoons baking soda with 1 part apple cider vinegar and 1 part water for a chemical-free shampoo.
- Post shampoo, apply 1 cup apple cider vinegar as a conditioning rinse. For fragrance, add essential oils.
- For a body and kidney detox, combine 1.5 cups apple cider vinegar with one gallon of water and drink for 1-3 days.
- Save the “mother” and transfer it to work in other natural vinegars.
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically certified apples. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the ‘mother’ of vinegar. It has been certified in accordance with USDA organic standards.
- Ultra rich in enzymes, pectin, nutrients, B vitamins, folic acid, and potassium.
- Promotes digestion and a healthy alkaline state.
- Supports bowel regularity and toxin removal.
- Great for heart health.
- Rich in malic acid which provides potency against harmful organisms.