I was completely amazed that over the last two months, when so many of my family and friends were being struck down with the dreaded germs… I had somehow managed to keep a healthy home, free from any nasties! I should have known bloody better! I am always the greedy one when it comes to getting all the sicks, but I had done very well this season! My immunity is becoming stronger every single day and I have my dōTERRA Essential Oils to thank for that!
Needless to say I have succumbed to something that has been going around but only in a mild form. Unlike my usual self I have managed in just 3 short days to start feeling better, instead of worse! Thats seriously a record… I kid you not! So I am not going to hold onto any secrets here because I would like to shout its from the rooftop! But this is what I have been doing to keep my home as germ free as possible and to ensure that my baby boy and my big boy (my husband) don’t get my germs!
- Every morning I wake up and start my diffuser with 5 drops of OnGuard, 5 drops of Lemon, 9 drops of Peppermint & 3 drops Oregano.
- I rub OnGuard on my neck, up and down my spine and on my feet. I do this every 2 to 3 hours.
- I have a tea made with half a teaspoon of honey and 1 drop of Lemon and 1 drop of Grapefruit.
- I have a capsule with 1 drop of each of these oils… OnGuard, Frankincense, Lemon, Oregano, Rosemary, Tea Tree.
- I make sure I keep my OnGuard Lozenges and my Easy Air Lozenges on hand and have them as many times as I like, when my throat is dry, my nose is too congested etc.
THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- Keep applying the OnGuard to neck, spine and feet as often as I can.
- Put some extra love into that diffuser blend. Stick with your OnGuard… never stray from that when you have the germs, but add something a little more uplifting that you like! I like to put in some Wild Orange or Lime.. even a hint of Spearmint!
- Drink as much water as I can.
- Try and rest and not do too much. All the other shit can wait! We need to take care of ourselves when we are sick!!!
- Have another capsule of my oils… do this every few hours.
- Have Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey… with some oils in it if you wish… Just use the citrus oils if you want it to taste nice. Only 1 or two drops.
- Have a hot shower and put some Easy air in the corner of the shower so it steams ups like a vapour humidity steam thingy (very technical).
- Aromatically dressed in Frankincense so that I am nice and relaxed and also the amazing healing properties can work all night long.
- Take my last lot of oils in a capsule after my dinner. Drink a good amount of water (not so much before bed that you have to get up to pee all night!).
- Take 2 Serenity Soft Gels half an hour before bed to make me super relaxed for bed.
- The last thing before bed is to do my diffuser blend. 5 drops of OnGuard, 5 drops of Easy Air, 5 drops of Citrus Bliss, 4 drops of Vetiver.
- Gargle with salt water, brush teeth with OnGuard Toothpaste!
- Put the OnGuard on your neck, spine and feet again!!!!
TO HELP WITH THE OTHERS IN THE FAMILY:
- Make them all apply OnGuard to their feet and along the spine.
- Get any adults to take some OnGuard in a capsule at least once per day!
- Try to be super careful and not sneeze and cough on them… wash your hands all the time etc, especially when touching your kids all the time.
- If you are still breastfeeding like I am… Give them all the boobie that they can handle. Its really annoying cause I am trying to wean, but its the best thing for them! Full of all the good antibodies.
- Just be mindful… Show extra care with hygiene and just take care of one another!!!!
So I hope this has been of some help! You need to know that while you are sick you need to do these applications REGULARLY! Consistency is purely the key to these amazing essential oils working their magic. You have to give them time!!!
So get make sure you have your:
These are the ones I highly suggest to be packed in your arsenal of germ fighting oils!!!
Good luck guys and I hope you are all able to stay healthy and well this germs season!
All my love,